StabilityTest (ROOT optional) v2.7 android apk
StabilityTest (ROOT optional) v2.7 android app
Overview: New: Native support & optimization for ARMv5TE, ARMv7-A, ARMv7-A + NEON, MIPS, INTEL X86!
StabilityTest (ROOT optional) v2.7 android app Features:
- Classic StabilityTest for unrooted devices (sufficient to check your device's stability)
- Scaling StabilityTest for rooted devices (useful to test undervolting, overclocking and underclocking settings)
- CPU + GPU StabilityTest for unrooted devices (test both the stability & accuracy of your SoC's CPU and GPU)
- Native MFLOPS estimation (linpack / linpackc) either per core or combined
- Background Mode (StabilityTest can now run in background and with the screen turned off, except for the CPU/GPU mode)
- Dual & Quadcore support
Note that the CPU + GPU test tends to be less accurate for CPU related instabilities because part of the cpu power is eaten by opengl and thus cannot be verified.
Immediately reports errors and saves a log if the device crashes.
If you want to overclock your device test your settings with this tool!
If you want a rough estimation of your raw, native CPU power, try the built-in MFLOPS benchmark (either per core or combined).
What's in this version:
2.7: Fixed scaling test for quad core devices, ability to manually select frequency scaling range, displays requested frequency setting (helps identifying SoC thermal throttles)
2.5: Native support for: ARMv5TE, ARMv7-A, ARMv7-A + NEON, MIPS, INTEL X86 (this drastically increases linpack results on modern platforms)
2.4: Removed advertisements & internet permission, native MFLOPS estimation (linpackc), showing frequencies instead of bogomips, better compatibility for GPU test, quadcore support
more info at:-
>>>SD DATA/OBB/PATCH/CASH FILES<<<
>>>Zippyshare Apk + Data<<<