Torque Pro (OBD2 & Car) v1.6.36 Requirements: 1.5 and up Overview: See what your car is doing in realtime, get fault codes, car performance, sensor data and more!
Torque is a vehicle / car performance / diagnostics tool that uses an OBD II Bluetooth adapter to connect to your OBD2 engine management / ECU.
It can use the GPS to provide tracker logs with engine logging so you can see what you were doing at any point in time
It can also show and reset a DTC / fault code like a scantool.
It also has:
* Dyno / Dynomometer and Horsepower/HP & Torque
* 0-60 timings – more accurate than just using plain old GPS – see how fast your car is (or truck
* Customisable dashboards
* Video your journey using the Track Recorder plugin with onscreen OBD data overlay – a black box for you car/truck!
* Send GPS tagged tweets directly to twitter (for example if you are going on a roadtrip)
* Massive fault code database for allowing lookup of fault codes from many different manufacturers
* Theme support (choose from different themes to change the look of your dashboard)
* Send logging information to web or email CSV/KML for analysis via excel / openoffice
* Heads up display / HUD mode for night time driving
* GPS Speedometer/Tracking and realtime web upload capability – see what you were doing and your engine, at a point in time
* Turbo boost feature for vehicles that support MAP sensors
* Alarms and warnings (for example if your coolant temperature goes over 120C whilst driving) with voice/speech overlay
* AIDL API for connecting third party apps, A simple Telnet interface for developers to talk to the adapter, and an OBD scanner.
* Works on tablet devices like the Motorola Xoom, Dell Streak, and Samsung Galaxy Tab
What’s in this version:
*Tip:Turn on ‘Faster Communication’ in the OBD settings for faster read speeds!
* Plugin API fixes for setPIDInformation(…)
* ‘ExtPID’ issue fixes
* Some more bugfixes for random crashes
* Duramax injector balance rate PIDs added (beta)
* Nissan CONSULT changes + more debugging (beta)
* If your phone goes slow when Torque quits then you have bugged bluetooth drivers – enable the ‘Hang fix for HTC/Samsung’ in the settings (set it to ‘Yes’) to work around the issue