This Great Model Of Samsung Brand has A huge Collection of Features:
- Android OS: Froyo
- HSDPA 7.2Mbps / HSUPA 5.76Mbps
- 3MP AF with LED Flash
- 7.0" WSVGA TFT Full Touch (C-Type)
- A-GPS / BT v3.0 / USB v2.0 / WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n)
- Recording 480p (D1, 720*480) / Full HD Playback 1080p, DLNA
- Sensors: Accelation, Magnetic, Gyro, Light
- Application store / Voice & Motion UI
- SMS/MMS/Email/Push Email (Exchange ActiveSync)/
- Video Messaging Email
- Multi-touch, Multi-task manager
- TouchWiz UI
- Multi-touch input method
- Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate
- Three - axis gyro sensor
- Touch - sensitive controls
- Proximity sensor for auto turn-off
- Swype text input
Where To GET:
- Unlock Your Galaxy Tab online.
In this Tutorial We will try to give you the right steps to Update its Firmware.
Tools: Samsung P1000 Download Program - USB cable.
Firmwares: Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab Firmwares
Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab USB Drivers
Firmware Update Steps:
Run Samsung P1000 Download program.
Check these Three Options: Re-Partition + Auto Reboot + F.Reset Time.
Select PIT file in its field.
Put Device Into Download Mode ( Press Volume Down + Power ).
Connect Cable To Phone.
Make sure ID:COM box highlighted yellow that the device is connected to the PC.
Start Downloading PIT file by clicking Start Button. Then wait for "Pass" to be appear on the screen.
Click on Reset button, then unselect Re-Partition box. Then select PDA, PHONE and CSC Files each in his field.
Put Device into Download Mode again, then connect to the PC.
Start Downloading PDA, PHONE and CSC files by clicking Start Button. Then wait for "Pass" to be appear on the screen.
After all is done reboot the phone and Do Full Reset: *2767*3855#