The application offers following features:
- To answer incoming call: Turn the phone screen up as if to look at the caller id, then put the phone to your ear.
- To hang up current conversation: Turn the phone screen down and parallel to the ground.
- To send incoming call to voice mail: Turn the phone screen up as if to look at the caller id, then turn it over screen down and parallel to the ground.
- To enable/disable loudspeaker: While on a call and in the phone screen you can enable or disable loudspeaker by either pushing the phone away from you or by shaking the phone side to side (depends on settings you choose).
- To place the current call on hold: While on a single call you can push or shake your phone to put the call on hold (depends on the settings).
- Second call options: If you have a second incoming call you can use push or shake gesture (depends on the settings) to answer the call. You can also use the same gestures to reject, and swap calls.
There are much more in this application to explore when you install it on your phones. The application is developed by KEYnetik, Inc. The version 1.2.0 of this application can be downloaded from the following link.
- Download File Manager Application MyExplorer for Nokia 5800 and N8
- Download Application MatchFire for Nokia 5800, N97 and N8
- Download Application Car Pack for Nokia 5800, N97 and X6
- Download Game Sock'M Up for Nokia 5800, X6 and N8